28 Jan is the first day of my menses. I then made an appointment with Dr Tan the Chinese physician wanting to 'tiao' my body and improve ovulation since I'm suffering from PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome).
On 7 Feb, I visited Dr Tan and he did accupuncture for me and prescribed some Chinese medication. I felt some effect after his treatment, particularly feeling warm on my lower tummy.
On 16 Feb, visited Dr Douglas Ong (my gynae) for follow-up on my treatment. He asked me whether we're planning for a baby and suggested to prescribe Clomid. I declined saying that I'll just let nature takes it's course. He did a scan for me and confirmed that I had ovulated, which was a surprise to me. I told him that I've been having sore breasts for a few days. He said to wait for 14 days. If my menses hasn't arrive by then, do a pregnancy test.
14 days passed and not a single sign of menses. I tested with the Watsons pregnancy kit and it shows a positive! I was elated and yet unable to believe. I tested again on 4 Mar and it's still a positive (see pic).
I called up the clinic and made an appointment on 16 Mar.

No comments:
Post a Comment