This is definitely my last check-up as I would be delivering latest by next Thursday. I've lost another 500g, weighing at 53.4kg. Baby princess gained 200g to 3.2kg now. Dr Ong said that it's not advisable for mothers with GD to deliver beyond their due date. Hence, if baby princess still refuse to come out by Wed, I'll have to make my way to the hospital on the same night to be induce for labour. I really do not wish to be induced as there is a 20% chance that the induction might not be successful and will end up as emergency c-sect. Not only the cost escalates, but the pain too with such a big cut across the tummy. If not for the GD, I don't mind waiting it to occur naturally as well.
There are ways to induce it naturally though but it is not always successful.
Baby princess, be a good girl. Daddy and mummy are eagerly waiting for your arrival. Try to come out as soon as possible please.

No comments:
Post a Comment