Sunday, August 9, 2009

I miss sashimi!!!

I love japanese food, especially sashimi. Hubby and I went to New Garo Japanese Restaurant located at Chun Tin Road, right opposite Beauty World Centre. I love the food there. Their spread is good and generous and the dishes are fresh and of good quality. I ordered a Bento Set F that comes with pan-fried salmon, teriyaki chicken, breaded prawns, miso soup and chawamushi. Hubby ordered a japanese curry chicken rice and on top of it, a swordfish sashimi. Arrggh. I can't even taste a single bit of it. The sashimi arrived first.


Look at that.....thick juicy sashimi and I can't get a taste of it. Humph! And from the pic below, you can see that dear hubby is smiling to himself as he got to finish it all by himself.


My bento set.

Hubby's curry rice. The pic doesn't look that appetising as it's taken when it's 1/4 eaten. I forgot to take a pic of it when it just arrived.


No comments:

Post a Comment